My Heart Bleeds is the youth initiative of Open Doors Australia. We are very serious about ensuring your personal details are handled correctly and are governed by the 1988 Fair Handling of Personal Information act.
Our commitment to you:
1. We will never collect personal information without consent.
2. We only ever use your information for the reason in which it was originally collected.
3. We’re not the kind of organisation that goes off and sells your names to others! So we promise never to hand over your details to a third party without your express consent.
How to change your details...
If you wish to change or remove your details, or you have a problem, complaint, questions or comment, you can:
a. send an email to ODaustralia@od.org
b. call our office on 02 9451 2999 ; or
c. post a letter to the following address:
Open Doors Australia
PO Box 6237
Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
When contacting us to change your details, please include the following information -
* Contact details (i.e. name, postal address, telephone number);
* Your supporter number (if you have one); and
* Information about where you gave us your information.